Saturday, September 22, 2007

E-culture is my culture

Internet never be so dynamic. Constantly in progress, new models of communication emerge every single day. Current tendancy is the buzz. You had to make noise. Speak loud, write a lot, shock everybody, be exhibisionist, denounce others, nothing is more important than be present. Create blog, myspace pages, share your personnal nightlife on youtube, call up your friends for unsignificant actions.

However, behind all this futility new business models emerge. Advertising remuneration, buzz marketing or crowdsourcing are confirmed methods. They change our professional career but personnaly, I've choose my way. I want mix 3 passions (music, communication & computer sciences) to be "multimedia". My dream is developping a new music media with a large community. Not a myspace, not a webzine ... but something smart and clever.

After my scientific studies I'm a very polyvalent person. I hope I will be able to develop my business sense !

No comments: